|An Equestrian Fit for a Cat|
|Romaji||Ikkitōsen no neko|
|Japanese Air Date|
May 28, 2015
|← A Long, Serpentine Fate||The Beauty of Flowers, Bird Steps, and Moon →|
It's time once again for the annual Takamagahara Commemorative Maid Café Eto Manager's Cup! Uma-tan is determined to breathe new life into this event of the Eto realm that has steadily lost popularity, but Nyaa-tan's intrusion throws the race into chaos!
- By order of appearances:
- All the Eto-shins and Eto-musume (except Chu-tan) had a race.
- Nyaa-tan won the race.
- After they saw that the manager could heal things and grants wishes, every Eto-shin and Eto-musume wish for something:
- Mei-tan wish for to Takeru to kiss her.
- Piyo-tan wished that she would't forget after taking three steps.
- Mo-tan wished that she can be with Nyaa-tan and cuddle with her.
- Inu-tan and Ki-tan wished that they could eat what they like the most: Bone and bananas.
- Shima-tan and Dora-tan wished that Nyaa-tan would call them 'master'.
- Uri-tan wished for having a bath in sesame oil.
- Shaa-tan wished for having a toad as a pet.
- Uri-tan died and got revived again.