|Eto In Full Bloom|
|Japanese Air Date|
June 25, 2015
|← Cat/Rat Shuffle||None →|
- By order of appearances:
- In the last scene, after the credits, it is shown a girl with a cloth standing in a desert, which turns out to be Nyaa-tan, and it then shown a mini Mo-tan coming out from the cloth, and it ends with Nyaa-tan saying ''Have a battle with me!''
- Nyaa-tan and Chu-tan have their battle, and Nyaa-tan takes Chu-tan's Etotama and repair and purify it, since it's her technique, and they makes up. Chu-tan said that she was lonely because Nyaa-tan wasn't there and always traveled alot.
- Takeru Sol/Lull then appeared when he said when he would respect Chu-tan, because Nyaa-tan does the same, and then, Chu-tan got all the darkness away from her and her suite and rat hat became white, instead of the original color, purple and black, making Chu-tan nice and friendly again.
- It is also revealed that Nyaa-tan also mastered Kagura Senguu, just for Chu-tan.
- Chu-tan didn't give her Sol/Lull seal to Nyaa-tan, because she did something that she couldn't undo (killing Mo-tan), which means Nyaa-tan can't become a part of the zodiac.
- It is also revelaed that Mo-tan was always living in Chu-tan's Etotama since her Etotama touched Chu-tan and they were connected a tiny bit. Chu-tan and Nyaa-tan's love made Mo-tan reincarnated as a ''Sol/Lull seal''.